February 02, 2009

Utah, here I come!

So I'm sure most of you know how badly I've been missing utah lately. Well, ever since I got in the car with drew Dec '07 to move down to arizona. So, a year and some later, I'm coming home! I'm super excited. I dont really know what I'll be doin up there, but just the fact I'll be there gets me so pumped! I'm kinda excited to see snow too. haha. There is no variation down in Arizona so a change in scenery will be great!

Just to name a few things I might/ hope to do while I'm there.
  • See bah-jana!
  • Meet up with Preston and his new wife!
  • Maybe hit the temple while everyone is working/at school
  • visiting lovely Kim and her hubby I've never met!
  • Lindsey Kay and her hubby I've never met!
  • Rocking it 'ole school with non other than Jimmy King himself
  • Go visit the Stott family and meet their beautiful baby girl
  • Of course, gotta catch up with the 9th ward homies!
  • Hit Urban Wear in the mall.. love that store!
If you would like to add to this list, please text me! I'll be in utah tonight through thursday prolly.

cell: 480.528.9098
-Nikki (freaking out right now with excitement!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That'll be fun. Too bad I don't live in Utah too :(

    Give Lindsey Kay a hug for me, ok?

    ReplyDelete