April 28, 2009
'll start with last week, the longest week ever! Massage has finally picked up and it has picked up a lot!! I had 8 last week alone. Doesn;t seem like tons for you massage therapist, but for me when I usually only had one a week, 8 is huge! Plus, on top of that, I had a ton more hours at sears becuase the shoe lead recently retired and they have yet to find a replacement. very exhausting week. and again, it probably would be a normal day for anyone else, but i lead a very chillaxed lifestyle. very rarely do I work both jobs in a day. I did both every day this last week. wow.
to give you an example of how out of it I was... I tried to walk out of sears with the money bags. yeah. who does that. not me! When a buddy from LP said something to me during my walk to the door, I was in such shock! I could have sworn I turned them in. haha. yeah it was rough. I dont need to steal!
then I got offered the lead position for the shoe department at sears. just thought, no way! but the store manager wanted me to think about, i did. turned him down. then he started trying to talk me into it. crazy fool! he was willing to work with my massage schedule, which was nice. but neither of us were willing to cave on Sundays. I didnt want to work them, he wanted me to. so that settled it without any arguement. Drew told me something better would come along because i did what was right.
Well a couple weeks ago I applied at a credit union because Clifton (the singer in drews band) said they would be having an opening soon (he also works there). So I applied no big. So a couple days after i turned down sears on the promotion, I heard from the bank. I had the interview today and I'll find out either way by the end of the week. I'm kind of excited. it's a huge pay jump! so hopefully it'll go well. fingers crossed!
Drew is still doing good. just finishing up school like everyone else. then he's off to sell pest control for Moxie. We kinda have mixed emotions about that, but we'll see how it goes.
Karabi is still being crazy. haha. man i love that dog! he's my lil friend.
I want to try and get a 'family photo' taken and put up so you guys can see all is well. haha, if you even care. but thats life for right now. its definately going. Luckily I'm getting a much needed massage today. thank goodness for that! welp, thats about it.
April 25, 2009
- Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
- Put it on shuffle
- Press play
- For every question, type the song that's playing
- When you go to a new question, press the next button
- Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool either.
1. Opening Credits: Franklin, Paramore
2. Waking Up: Send me an angel, Thrice
3. First Day At School: All down hill from here, New Found Glory
4. Falling In Love: Hundred, The Fray
6. Breaking Up: Tune out, the Format
7. Prom: Say goodbye, The Click Five
8. Life: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the year, Fall Out Boy
9. Mental Breakdown: Super Duper Love (are you diggin on on), Joss Stone
10. Driving: Allison Knause, The Stills
11. Flashback: I believe I can fly, Me first and the gimme gimmes
12. Getting back together: Panis Angelicus, Josh Groban
15. Birth of Child: Wretched Boy, donots (hahaha!!)
16. Final Battle: Throw your body in the air, MXPX
17. Funeral Song: Rocket, Mae
18. The end credits: Over my head (Better off dead), Sum 41
I'm happy with that. I probably wouldnt have picked them myself but I think it'd make for a good mixtape. Matter of fact, I'm guna burn a CD with them all on it right now. Enjoy