February 22, 2009

Edward Cullen @ Sears


Yep you heard me right, Edward Cullen. Okay so not the actual Robert Pattison but i swear they could be twins. this guy I work with, Ross, just has the look. You know how in the movie, Edward just kinda hung out by his car with that look. Serious but super sexy? Thats all this Ross kid does! Ha, I'm such a goof for even posting this.

This was really on my mind because I started to read twilight again. And it's everything twilight right now. I even dream in twilight. ha, you know where I experience similar things. So of course I cant help but stare at this kid from across the store.

I'm not gunna lie, I have this desire to just go kiss him. Not because he's Ross, but because my mind is thinking in Twilight and I would totally kiss Edward. Now come on ladies, married or not, you know you totally would too.

Don't worry. I won't. haha. Just wanted to tell ya... the edward cullen look alike is totally in sears.

-Nikki

1 comment:

  1. okay ill admit, ross doesnt look as hot as robby p in the pic above

    ReplyDelete