February 09, 2009

Be my valentine


For valentines day this year, I decided I wanted canopy drapes (the material that makes it look cool). I've had this bed for awhile, since I lived in Okmulgee I think. It's always had the capability of becoming a canopy bed but I never had it as one. I dont know why I never did because thats what sold me on the bed. So a couple weeks ago I decided I wanted to see the potential my bed had. so I put up the bars and all that good stuff. It was sweet. But of course, not as cool with out the drapes! so the to internet I went. Searching and searching.

I found one! yay! We ordered it the end of January and my dear friend, the UPS guy, delivered it to me today! I couldn't wait for valentines day. Ha! or even for drew to get home. So up it went. This is the final outcome. (it's kinda wrinkly still, so don't be too hard on it)
-Nikki

3 comments: