June 02, 2010

June brings me....

....Cornelius the Cow! Isnt he a cutie?! So other June happenings include Drew applying for Dental school.... TOMORROW!! CRAZY! Also, Davey (my dad) has a job interview in Idaho tomorrow. Keep those good vibes headed our way!

Things have been pretty crazy at work. We were running a special and it got insane! like.. 18 i think last week. Which probably doesnt seem like that many to you guys but when the weeks before I averaged like 3-5 for the week, 18 is tonS!! But you can image how great my paycheck was ;)

Welp, thats about it in our lives right now. Oh yeah, D-Day is June 25th. send good vibes for that too! thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. haha, thats what Drew is calling it. thats when he takes the DAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotcha :)

    I'm sure he'll do great! Tell him good luck for me.

    ReplyDelete