June 05, 2010

106 and rising

So welcome to Arizona. The mercy of cooler weather is officially over. Well, it actually ended like a week ago. There are no more chances of crazy freak cold fronts from Utah. Not for a couple of months atleast.

One way to beat the heat, lay in a pool on a raft and watch TV of course!! Oh the life I live... (for a short time) I've been house/ dog sitting for a friend of a friend. Its a pretty sweet hookup and its all mine..until Wednesday. And I must say, the pay aint too shabby either ;) Man I'm spoiled with this extra curricular activity.

Drew has officially applied to Dental School. One if these could be a possible future:

Midwestern -Arizona
ASDOH (A.T. Still) - Arizona
OU- Oklahoma
Louisville - Kentucky
Case Western - Ohio
University of Colorado - Colorado
OHSU- Oregon
UoP- California
UNLV- Nevada
VCU- Virginia
UK- Kentucky

(yes, i did edit this list. I forgot some. and this is not in the order or preference either btw. AND! Drew told me he has not 'officially' applied. he's still working on the application.)

2 comments:

  1. Um... I like all but the kentucky, oklahoma, ohio, colorado and oregon choices.... so that leaves Arizona and California! hahaha. I guess it could be a lot worse, but I'm glad you'll be around for awhile atleast! Oh, and I work until 2 Monday and Tuesday... or maybe we could break the rules and relax by the pool after church tomorrow?? :) I really want to experience the bliss with you before you're done there! Maybe even all three days! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loooooove the OU choice! I didn't think you guys were considering much of anywhere besides Arizona and such.

    By the way, the title of this blog post reminds me of 98 degrees...you know, the boy band? Their CD was titled 98 degrees and rising. LOL.

    ReplyDelete