June 18, 2010

Maybe one day..

..I'll have a two sided friendship. I love how once I stop putting forth effort in a friendship it just dies, like it never existed. I guess thats just how it rolls in my family. Until then, I have the two best guys by my side.Karabi, of course

and my lastest, Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield of Prison Break.

Yep, thats right. Thats all the interaction I get ladies and gentlemen. Drew is still bascially out of the picture for another week until he takes his test. Until then.... I'm enjoying the company I do have ;)

3 comments:

  1. Are you referring to me? I sure hope not. I'm sorry I have been so busy and not well lately, I am NOT- I repeat N.O.T. ignoring you or not wanting a friendship with you! I have been working with Rebecca whenever I'm not with the kids, so I'm super busy! I promise we will hang soon! Keep strong, Drew's ALMOST done... well with this part anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till Prison Break ends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we will be having some PrisonBreak Parties in the near future...
    Also, I changed my blog to www.accordingtocara.blogspot.com
    Go ahead and delete the other link

    ReplyDelete