May 21, 2010

2 years down, eternity to go

So I'm a little late on this post but our 2 year anniversary was May 16. Since it fell on a Sunday we went out on Saturday. To be honest, I didnt expect much was gunna happen. Drew isnt very creative when it comes to doin stuff like this. ha! but I guess lucky for me and him my good cousin Kelly was available to help out. haha. she gave him some ideas. she even picked up part of it.

dozen long stem roses and a gift certificate to get a pedicure!

drew doesnt really want anything but a wallet. hah. i guess this isnt really a good pic of it.

then we headed down to the metro station to hop on the lightrail and go to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Phoenix

we had this cute little table in the corner. had some really good food! then we came back to mesa and went to Oreganos for a pizzookie. I forgot to get a picture of that, the service wasnt very good so I was distracted.

all in all, it was a good night. here's to an eternity together, can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Congrats on two years... it goes by so fast doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete