March 25, 2010

Attention East Valley

Everyone in Mesa and surround areas there is a place you need to check out if you havent already... Superstition Ranch Market. It is AWESOME!! My cousin's husband told us about it. and since I had some friends coming in to town, I thought maybe muffins and fruits for breakfast. Well my lovely husband drew reminded me of this place so I hit it up. Beware though, tons! of Snowbirds! But super sweet deals.

Deal of the day for me: 2 for $1 strawberries!!!

and everything is Delicious!! I got bananas, apples, grapes, oranges, strawberries, lettuce, cilantro and tons of each for $17. it would have been tons cheaper but I got some more expensive apples and alot of grapes! either way... good stuff!! and it all tastes sooo good!!

so let me tell ya how to get there... its about half a mile east of Greenfield on the southside of Main St. Look for big neon colored posters. I dont know it there actually was a sign with their name on it but look for bright signs with current sales!!

dude I'm so hyped about this place!! Go check it out friends!

4 comments:

  1. That's soo funny! I have driven by that place like 20+ times in my life and never stopped. Hmmm. maybe once we get a car, I'll have to go chech it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I've been there and I need to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to go there all the time with my mom... and she still definitely shops there. One of the main things I remember about it is all the really old people. I've been meaning to make a trip there cause it's so dang cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Nikki... problem solved but I need your phone number so we can play! e-mail it to me, or get it from Sylvia. lds{dot}autumn{at} gmail{dot}com!

    hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete