January 07, 2010

A Rasmussen Christmas

so these are a little out of order but it gives you a glimpse of christmas at dave and debs in good 'ole tennessee. i did forget to take a picture of their new plantation style home and didnt get any pictures of us playin games... that something my family really likes to do
two of our attempted family photos

the girls. I actually look like my sisters. i guess there is a first time for everything

Merry Christmas from the Rasmussens. I dont know which picture is better ^

showin off our matching christmas socks

watchin jayden open presents

we each got a square of a painting and we had to recreate it

christmas day with the elders

my favorites: Abi, Jayden, and Keaton

1 comment:

  1. Are the Elders holding nerf guns???? If so, that is HILARIOUS! I remember your family giving nerf guns to all the elders in OK. I miss your family! =(

    ReplyDelete