January 02, 2010

Christmas Preview

so my camera died while I was in Tennessee over christmas break. so here are some of the pictures i did take. I'm still in the process of getting other ones from my momma. so these will just have to do for now.
some of the folks at our christmas eve dinner. deb and leandra look a lil silly..our version of the nativity. its kind of dark but the better lite one no one was lookin.
Shai was a wiseman, keaton a shepard, Abi was mary, Drew was joseph, and Paige the angel.

the grandkids on christmas eve. look at all those darn presents!

my family has a tradition of nerf gun wars with the missionaries on christmas. here are two of the contendors. haha. they were upstairs with my brother and sis-n-law and the elders and my dad were downstairs. it got pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment