January 20, 2010

New Job!

So after six month of a not so steady job I finally have something! Welcome to Simple Cure Massage Therapy. Let me tell you some perks, yah?

-Hourly pay...seems kinda lame but since I was only getting one massage a month basically this will be a nice pay bump.
-Great hours! most days I work 1pm-6pm. cant beat that. and even on my later days I only work until 8pm.
-I'm kind of the unofficial marketer. when I dont have a schedule massage, I'll be hitting up businesses doin chair massage.. you know, gettin the name out there
-I'll only work five days a week. no Sundays....EVER!! this is huge for me!
-I'm pretty sure the owner is mormon.
-the other therapist are kinda of in the same boat as me. same schooling and modality focus
-Drew wont hound me about getting a job anymore!!!

We're pretty stoked. This new job of mine will really help fill up our savings account... which was the biggest reason why drew wanted me to get a job. so maybe....I'll get my wish of a baby this year after all. ha! we'll see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment