January 09, 2009

I blame Okmulgee

So I have a theory for the OU football team. they have been cursed. how.. by the Rasmussen's moving. They have not won a bowl game since we left Oklahoma. Heres a recap:

Lets take it back to the year we left.. their last win. Dec 29, 2005-- Paige and I had not moved yet, officially anyway. We were still staying with the Hardgraves in Henryetta.

Jan 1, 2007- We lost to Boise
Jan 2, 2008- We lost to West Virginia
Jan 8, 2009- We lost to Florida!

do you see... it's all on us. If it wasnt for the issues that went down in Okmulgee, my family would still probably be there.. and OU would have won all of those games (probably)

All I have to say is... DIRTY DIRTY OKMULGEE!!!

P.S. on behalf of the David Rasmussen family, I'm truly sorry we have brought such heartache to the Oklahoma Sooners

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment