January 13, 2009

Baby Riley & Parker

One of Drew's friend gave us an interestingly fun site to play on. It's makemebabies.com Ha! You upload a picture of you and your partner (or option of friend or celeb) and they give you the outcome. Its pretty sweet actually. I played with it for over an hour I swear! Mostly because our first couple babies that came out were beat! And I know I'ma have cute kids, well atleast cuter than they turned out on there. So after trying with a couple different photos, this is how they came out.Baby Riley

Baby Parker

We also tried to match Paige and Clint (Drew's lil bro who's on a mish). They had some pretty alright looking kids. But It was the same thing as us, the first not so great. so we just had to try the perfect pictures to get this one..Drew and I named their kid Pinte. Ha! we didn't know what they would actually name a boy so we combined their names. Plus, they are basically latin anyway.

-Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment