April 05, 2014

February

I made my first purchase for cove, the "whole caboodle" from  Carseat Canopy. After I got it all installed on the carseat P found it quite comfy and hung out for a while in it.
winner for dinner? chocolate pudding and goggles.
we ran in to Buzz at the YMCA
He looks like he could be sick, I dont remember, but my belly is like a cuddle magnet for this kid.
what did P want to eat out of ALL the food in the house, well a container of peanut butter of course.
grandma's latest creation for Parker. this was his valentines days present. she made it out of more of a jersey like material. he loves it. and seriously would cry to take it off and would always ask to wear his "basketball shirt" he even accessorized it with his matching red shoes.
ready to go check out some books from the library.
finally had a not so freezing day so we met up with Cassie and Paisley at the zoo.
We stopped at the park on the way home from the gym one day during the "nice weather" while swinging parker said to me "Mommy text all my friends on your phone to come play at the park." then he listed all the names of people he wanted me to text. Daddy and Baby Cove made the list too
playing outside for 3 days trying to get in all the nice weather we could stirred up some allergies for poor little P
We got a package from Drews mom but since our mail lady was on vacation the sub kind of screwed things up. after scheduling and rescheduling to have it delivered and 2 trips to the post office we finally found it. P really liked playing with the PO boxes. I think he'd like to have his very own. He was trying to get my keys inside the lock. he kept saying "c'mon key! c'mon!"
some of the contents of the package. new swim trunks and a sun hat (we're guessing for Cove because it sure didnt fit P's huge noggin)
one morning I was decided I'd get up and get ready for P. I was sitting in our room with the door closed putting on some make up when I start feeling this cold draft. I open the door from our room and its freezing in the hall! like the tile is ice! I continue to walk out and our front door is WIDE open! Drew has a problem of not pulling the door closed tight when he leaves in the morning at 7:15. so if the wind blows, it blows the door open. well that appeared to be the case that morning. the bottom door was still locked. so who knows how long it was open. I discovered it almost 2 hours after Drew left. as you can see, it sure cooled off our apartment. the heater was working over time and was baking us in the bedrooms. took a couple hours to get it up to normal temp
some friends invited us to go to All About Kids one friday. Its a gymnastics gym that has "open gym" time where kids can try out all the fun stuff. that only lasts an hour. but for a couple hours before and an hour after they have another area opened with blow up toys (bounce houses) a playground (like youd find in mcdonalds or something) and different ride on toys. needless to say P loved it! it got a little busy for awhile before open gym and he got a little over irritable. but we were seriously there for about 4 hours. a friend said her daughter only likes the play area for maybe 15-30 mins, yeah P played in it for 3 hours! we were one of the last people to leave. and it was only because I had to carry him out!
3rd trimester! me at 27 weeks.
I was making homemade pizza for dinner and P was helping me roll out some dough. of course he had to wear ear protection, it only makes sense. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment