April 28, 2014

April

Since it's almost may I figured I should probably blog about April. My parents decided they needed a new toy for the grand kids and wanted to get a ride on car. One day at costco I saw a corvette for $100 so I sent it to my mom. They were coming up a couple days later so we made another trip to costco. We had drew scar so it was fun getting that thing inside
We didn't bring rope so my dad ghetto rigged it with jumper cables. Hhaha we did stop at lowes and for some tie downs.
P loves this car! It handles pretty good on grass too. It has a reverse (unlike his lightning McQueen) and he did really good with it. He'd make the silliest faces while driving. Poor kid cried when my parents took the car to their house.
When daddy puts P to bed, this is what you get. The shirt he had on and a pull up. Hah but he looks so big!
I don't remember exactly how far along I was here, maybe 32-33? Trust me, it's just the picture, I wasn't this small
P likes to cuddle with Cove and get his back tickled. He seriously is always laying on my stomach
Poor little dude fell asleep on me after the gym. This never happens anymore so he was waaay tired
Yeah, I'm pretty comfy
Sometimes he just need to swing
Dressed up like daddy in his scrubs. They finally fit! He's only had them since he was like 6 months old haha
P wanted me to get out his new stroller to watch a show. He sat in there for over an hour!
Parker doesn't nap well at my parents. This particular day he just couldn't fight it anymore
Heeeee haawww (horses sound like donkeys apparently)
My boys after church
Gettin swoll @33.5 weeks
My friends Jeanette and Cassie threw me a baby "sprinkle" for baby cover. They are to nice. I was worried it'd be Abigail faux pas since I'm having the same gender again but they did a diaper/wipes raffle party. I seriously got hooked up. Ended with 680 diapers and 2476 wipes! It's amazing how things add up when you get a little here and there! So grateful
Oh just back in the swing while i was cleaning his room
I'd say I'm doing a little bit better this time around this pregnancy. I was seriously a balloon in AZ from all that heat, plus I was just huge. Gained 55 pounds remember. I'm sitting at about 40 right now
The Saturday before Easter we took P to a church around the corner from our house for a community Easter egg hunt. I wasn't feeling too great so I was sitting down during it but my dad said he had to keep telling Parker to pick up more eggs. But even still he told my dad he was done when he felt he had a good amount. Most we're full of stickers, so I kind of a bummer for mom and dad ;)
Easter Sunday we had dinner with some friends from the ward. The food was super yummy! We did another little egg hunt after we ate and P did a little better with that one. The weather was great, in the 70s! Drew and i didn't do an Easter basket for P but we did get him a tball set. Which went perfectly with the glove and ball my parents got him for my shower. He always says he needs to hit a big home run!
Decorating my arm with some or his Easter stickers
Outside enjoying the nice weather. His face haha
This kid is too silly. He thought it'd be cool to wear this bag on his head. Then he'd say, "who turned out the lights?" Hana I think he watches too much paw patrol
The pillow works just as good
Hitting the gym is getting pretty tough now a days. This is almost 35 weeks. Walking on the treadmill at a 3 kills my low back. I guess my belly can't keep up with my legs. My heart rate hardly changed, so it's pretty pointless at this point, that was only day 2 for the week and it was Fridays!
Where's Parker? This kid loves to hide, everywhere!
His new favorite spot to watch tv
We went to a BBQ at our old complex and P and Paisley still just wanted to play with each other.
I've moved to the reclined bike at the gym. It's funny to watch me with how wide I have to peddle. I don't think cove liked it today, he was squirming like crazy and ended up hiding under my ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment