August 08, 2013

Cousins time

Last month my parents had the grandkids for a few weeks. they stopped by on their way back from Ohio.
just playin the wii
P loves grandma
HC tryin out P's car

the following Tuesday was Mormon night at the Louisville Bats game. We were able to get discounted tickets for everyone so my parents and the kids came up for the game.
he doesnt hate life, he was chewing. but it was super hot, hints his red cheeks
attempted family pic

the next morning we went to the Louisville Zoo with the kids.
Abi goat (haha, its a nickname my sis gave her years ago)
P really liked this goat
he even got brave and pet him
checking out a super sized turtle with papa
this is when I noticed how grown up Parker is. him and Harrison are about the same size but 9 months apart. you can totally tell in appearance.

the following week we went down to my parents to help and have more time with the kids.
swinging with Abi and Jayden
its more fun to share
Papa took up go-carting. Keaton
papa and Jayden
me and Abi. we totally got the slowest car!
drews just a little excited
silly P sat like this to watch a movie.
"driving" papas tractor
a new interest of his, grandmas lawnmower. he just pushed it up and down their side walk
it was my moms birthday while we were down there so Drew and I wrote her a message on the driveway
all the grandkids
takin a ride with papa
having a popsicle snack with HC
on the 4th it was waaay to wet to have a bonfire so we attempted to make smores in the garage

No comments:

Post a Comment