July 25, 2013

before I can continue..

I need to just post some random pictures from my phone.
 We got park his own lawn chair. lightning mcqueen of course. he likes to hang out in it from time to time
 always has to sit in the lockers when we go to the gym
getting chicken nuggets for dinner: hard hat required
taking George on a ride. Safety first.
Parker and the tiger having a stare down. P was a little freaked after this pic
 I dont even know what he was saying but he just kept saying something over and over on this pig and laughing
 just reading a story while running errands with mommy
 I think that is sufficient for our needs ;) 
super hero!
 just resting with george and telling him stories
he kept hitting his hat.
 hanging out with daddy
being a good boyfriend and playing princesses with Paisley
 riding his bike
 i think he is just the cutest
 suctioning his own nose. haha
 just on a morning drive
this is how he throws fits sometimes
 he loves his car
he was so sweaty that I gave him a sweet mohawk. poor kid needed a haircut

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little guy! I especially love the one where he's on the pig statue :). I found your blog by looking around for Louisville mommybloggers. My daughter, husband and I are moving to Louisville next week. Looking forward to reading more about your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete