November 02, 2012

Family Picture pt 2

If you remember, we took family pictures this summer in Gatlinburg during my familys reunion. P was only 13 months old and was hardly walking then so he didnt look much like a toddler then. I have lost some weight/ inches since then so I thought we needed new pictures. Especially if we planned on doing christmas cards.


My awesome friend out here, Katie, did a total last minute shoot for us. Drew and I had been talking about it but didnt know when would work best. Kentucky was having some awesome weather for awhile so Drew said, why dont we take pictures tomorrow. Katie was down. The weather was in the high 60s. Perfect!







1 comment:

  1. You look freaking amazing!!! Especially in the last picture! Love these! They look great!!!

    ReplyDelete