February 10, 2012

people in weird places

have you guys ever looked at your blog stats? like where the pageviews are coming from? Well I was looking at mine and found some viewers from some very uncommon places. I dont know how people even find my blog. Heres the list from just this week.

United states- thats a given, but alaska is on there (do I even know people in alaska?)
Australia
France
Canada
Germany
Moldova (I honestly don't even know where this is)
Russia

Random, right?!

throw Mexico, Netherlands, and Taiwan on there for the month views.
and for all time views add UK, South Korea, and Ukraine to the list.

seriously, how do people find this blog!

2 comments:

  1. through google! It's crazy how many people will find it! I forgot what you go to, you might have even found it, but you can even see what keywords they search to find your blog! It can be pretty funny sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet you get alot of hits from ARIZONA....remember us???
    YOUR LITTLE PARKER IS SO DARN CUTE and YOUR FAMILY PHOT0...YOU ARE ALL CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete