February 16, 2012

Ohio & HC

This last weekend Parker and I took our second trip to Ohio with my parents. The reasoning? To see my newest nephew of course. Harrison Cole- HC. Born thursday 2/9, 8 lbs 15 oz. and can you believe this is their smallest baby! yeah, Rasmussens are big kids. But he just seemed sooooo tiny! Its hard to believe Parker was ever that small!
Parker seemed to like Harrison. He would always crawl over to where he was on the couch and try to climb up, once someone let Parker on the couch he would just reach for him. I think maybe he was just jealous because grandma was holding Harrison instead of him. haha! They are almost exactly 9 months apart. So, they obviously knew eachother in passing. (makes me think of Saturday warriors- where the people are in heaven waiting to come down, remember that?)
the man of the weekend, Mr. HC himself
Parker liked to play with cousins. Parker and Jayden
hanging with grandma/pa, Abi, and Jay watching Up.

So while we were there Parker went swimming for the first time. He wasnt too sure how he felt about it at first. He kept his hand on me for the first couple of minutes unsure.
P & P - still not too sure
something clicked and he realized it was basically a huge bathtub! he went a little crazy splashing!
still splashing.
showing off for grandma.

because Parker is so perfect, the 5.5 hour ride home was no big deal.
this kid just cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. Swimming! How fun! Parker is such a stud! Now you guys need to come swimming with me and Lil at the Y!

    ReplyDelete