February 01, 2012

MLK Weekend

so over Martin Luther King weekend me and Parker went down for my parents. It's always fun. We picked the right time to go because it snowed on the way down and started heavy snowing once we got there. We just hung out and played games and watched movies. I got a gym fix in plus tanning while there too! But lets move on to my favorite part- looking at my cute baby boy!


Parker climbed grandma's stairs all the way to the top by himself while I was at the gym! don't worry, someone was behind him the whole time! so he showed off for me when we got home! He was so so so hyper when he was climbing up. He would get distracted and just squill so loud! then keep climbing. blogger isn't working with the videos so just refer to my facebook for those videos.

Parker has a new found love of bathrooms! Especially the tub, probably because he loves bathtime so much! after climbing the stairs I guess he wanted another bath. ha!

eating an apple slice

sweet action shot! He was really gettin after it.

oh its so great to have my family close and able to just do random trips to see them!










No comments:

Post a Comment