December 10, 2010

"My old Kentucky home"

BIG NEWS! Our lives are changing! We've made our decision on which dental school to attend!

Lets see if you can guess...

So my dad was offered the job in Russell Springs, KY (its the one he's been tryin to get for the last month + or so.) IF you remember from a previous post, that would put them TWO HOURS from us if we went to Louisville. so Guess what.... we're going to LOUISVILLE!!
We're super pumped!

When my mom called Wednesday with the news about my dad, Drew did a little dance and said... "we're going to louisville!" It was decided. In days since we started receiving acceptances, his thoughts were starting to focus. Colorado was built up in his mind because of the closeness to the mountains = snowboarding. Well we didn't hear from Colorado. You know I had been pulling for Louisville for awhile, so the seed was planted in Drews mind. And he started realizing that it was actually his favorite school, "it's LEGIT"

So there ya go. I'm gunna pop out a baby and a month later we'll be on the rode to our cross country home. It still doesn't seem real. Any of it. But I feel so so so blessed. Mostly because everything I wanted, is happening ;).

^^our new home^^

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAY! So does the 'news about your dad' mean that he finally got the job? I sure hope so! I'm so happy that I at least get to see Parker before you leave! I'm so happy for you though, that you are happy and get to go to KY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I am so happy that your dad got the job and that you are going to Louisville! But I feel bad that you are going to have to travel that far with a newborn! That will be the longest drive of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, to answer your question you posted on my blog, they do it in office. I thought they did it out and sent me somewhere, but I asked last time and she said I had an old paper that I read that on. haha. they probably should change that for the people that actually read it!

    and to comment on your comment, I'm glad that I have moved on, because I definitely don't remember the stories I told you. I know that there are hard times in my marriage, but I also know that it could be a lot worse. I think that's what I meant when I said that to him initially! haha.

    ReplyDelete