December 06, 2010

18 weeks and Kentucky bound?

Yes, that is a question mark. As some of you know from facebook, this last week was the real deal. December 1st was the long awaited day, beginning of Dental school acceptances! We got pretty lucky, I must say. Here's how we did.

-University of Louisville
-Case Western
-Oklahoma University
-Midwestern

Louisville started us off, Tuesday Nov 30 at exactly 12:01 am their time. In case any of you have forgotten, Louisville in my number one choice! So hearing from them first.. it was great!

Then I think the rest of the schools went in that order. Not too sure. UNLV didnt accept him on this round, but didn't reject him either. I could care less about that school, I dont want to live in Vegas.

But Drew did say, more than likely, we're going to LOUISVILLE! WAHOO! I dont know about him, but me and my family are pumped about that! Now we just need to get Davey in Kentucky too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am 18 weeks as of yesterday. Things are still going great. No sickness. I do have discomfort sleeping so hopefully santa brings me that quality prego pillow I've been asking for ;) I still haven't felt little Parker move yet, but I'm sure he's in there moving. He is Drew's son after all, so I'm sure he can't sit still. I have another doctors appointment in two weeks so hopefully everything is still according to plan!

Oh, and I think I'm getting my bump finally. ha! people say I'm not, but I take that as them calling me fat pre-pregnancy. I'm sorry, but I dont think my belly was stickin out like this before. haha. I need to get a belly picture taken. ha, we'll see how well that'll work out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

FAMILY TO ARIZONA COUNTDOWN: 10 days!


3 comments:

  1. That's sooo exciting!!! I don't know what I would do if I didn't live by my family so I am so glad you are getting this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will feel him move soon. it caught me off guard and then you will feel it all the time! good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting he got so many acceptances from schools! Congrats to ya both! I'm dying to see preggo pics, Nikki! Even if you aren't quite showing yet =). I'm sure you already have the "glow"! Yay for babies =)

    ReplyDelete