January 09, 2011

Christmas '10

So clearly I'm slow since I'm just now posting about christmas. But this year we were in Arizona for christmas. It went alot better than I though it would. I was stressing just a little bit about it. Just note though, I suck a pictures now a days and have like non. But I'll give you a run down of the holiday.

Dec 18- we went to the Solomon christmas party. This was my traditional christmas dinner, you know, ham, funeral potatoes and such. My family was in town at this time so they came too. Deb made her bomb cinnamon rolls and favorite dessert.
Dec 20- my family threw me a baby shower. but that will be more in the next post.
Dec 24- was Drews family christmas. We did the Solomon/Williams tradition christmas dinner = Mexican food. It was alright, haha. We made gingerbread houses before. We did presents after we ate. Drew's parents got us a sweet cisco Flip video camera. Ya know, to keep them up to date with happenings with Parker since he'll be across the country from them. It looks like this below
Dec 25- Drew, Clint, and I did stockings and presents at our house. We opened from eachother and from my family. We cleaned up, lemme tell ya! We got some super cool stuff.

Drew got:
a new, much needed pillow
croquet
new socks
Inception
the new Office season
Believing Christ book
Taken
and some other stuff I cant think of

Nikki:
3 super sweet cardigans
Mindy Gledhill cd
ASU shirt
new socks
signed Greg Olsen calendar
a large metal 'S'
temple book
makeup
and other stuff I cant think of

together:
a hand made christmas box from my dad- I need to take a picture of this
new pans for cinnamon rolls
homemade deer jerky
a collection of stories for the 24 days of christmas- passed down from my grandma
and other things i can't remember. we'll blame my blank in recalling info on being pregnant. but our main gift from my parents this year was a SWEET! glider for Parkers nursery. It's in our living room right now since he doesnt have a nursery yet.

that was pretty much our holiday. We did hang out with friends on New Year's Eve. Went to Red Robin and played alot of games. But apparently, I wasnt a good sport that night. Meh, what can ya go.

Here's to 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment