November 24, 2010

Parker won the race!

Monday I had my 16 week pre-natal appointment. Luckily the doctor let us find out what we are having! Drew's wish came true! It's a boy! Parker (no decided middle name) Solomon!

look at him getting so big! 5 inches now

this is kind of a scary picture. Dr. Beck said this is his halloween picture. ha! atleast he'll have my big eyes!

here's the proof. You're lookin at his bum. his legs are on either side with his 'goods' in the middle. hahaha, man, he'll hate me one day for posting that.

Either way, super pumped! as I said at the beginning, no middle name is decided on. But ya know, what's your opinion?

-Parker Aiden-
-Parker James-
-Parker Layne-
-Parker Cole-

I won't tell you which ones I like, just know, Drew does NOT like all of these. So just curious, which do you like the best.


4 comments:

  1. I love Parker Aiden and like Parker Layne as well. haha which ones do you and Drew like? ( text me that answer.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! im so dang excited for you!!! we will both have boys!!! ahhh, so excited!!! :) i really like parker james!!! i think that is adorable & super classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think "Parker Layne" and "Parker Cole" are my favorites. However, PJ (with Parker James) would be an adorable nickname for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete