November 01, 2010

Goodbye October

so I was a little delayed on posting my October cookie jar lid but there ya go. My only halloween decor. I just couldnt pull myself to go buy decorations for this holiday. One I did not participate in at all. I hung a sign on the door Saturday and Sunday saying " No candy tonight, sorry" and went to bed. Yeah, I'm a party pooper. But when you have a little dog who loves little kids and running away, it was just asking for trouble to actually pass out candy. So I passed.

Some recent happenings pregnancy wise, I did throw up for the first time last week. Seems weird to me since I was 12 weeks along before it happened. My family all thought it was a fluke since Ihadn't been sick at all. Well, today confirmed that all it was. Drew woke up with a lil funny feeling. Same one I had the day I got sick. Seems like its just been going around our house but with almost a week in between each of us. Drew's bro started it all almost two weeks ago. About five days later, it hit me. About the same amount of time passed and it hit drew. that poor thing. But we are relieved to know I didnt not get sick because of the pregnancy.

My next appointment is in 3 weeks, Nov 22nd. I'll be 16 weeks and hoping we might be able to figure out what we're having! I'm okay either way because I do want multiples of each at some point. Its more just that I was to be a name to this growing belly. So.. fingers crossed!

Upcoming events in November:
Dental school interviews in Colorado and Oklahoma!

1 comment:

  1. gosh im so excited for you two!!!! your baby is going to be GORGEOUS!!!! any guesses on what youre having yet??? :) i think youre having a boy!! just a little guess! hahaha. anyways, hope you get over the sickness that is no fun!!

    ReplyDelete