September 12, 2009

no pictures

I really dont like updating without posting pictures to go along with it. I have no pictures. But I knew if I didnt say a lil somethin somethin it would never happen again. So some highlights..

My birthday was last week. (no pics were taken, Im horrible i know) Didnt do alot. Drew was busy with school and work. But dont worry, he took me to dinner and Oreganos the weekend before to get it in. And I told him all I wanted for my birthday from him were flowers. He did a great job with those. My mom sent me a package that came the morning of my birthday. She sent me two tops (which I surprisingly like alot), a brownie mix, and money! You can never go wrong with money. But I should take a pic of the tops, I think you'd like 'em. After taking my time gettin ready, I went to lunch with my Aunt Karen, cousins: Jamie and her daughter, Kristen, Kelly and her two girls. It was fun and I felt pretty cool that they invited me to lunch. I've always wanted to "fit" in with them. haha. they're great! Oh and Drew left me his card to go buy the second book of the hunger games: catching fire. If you havent read the series, get after it. They are A-MAZ-ING! Thanks Cami for getting us all hooked

What else has happened? Institute is going great. I really like my teacher and learning new things about the book of mormon. Drew is full blown into school now. He'll be starting his 4 week on monday and has a lot of tests that week. He's also been checkin out some styles of dentistry. I'm pretty sure he still wants to do oral but who knows. He changes his mind every other hour with that stuff.

Speaking of denistry, I get my new tooth on tuesday! wahoo! dont freak I'm not walkin around missing a tooth. I had the starting stages of a crown done on my front tooth. See previous post. I've had a temp for the last two weeks. Its grown on me, but I really hope the new one just blows me away. I want it to look amazing! I will forsure post before and after pictures.

Nothing really happening other than that... yup!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new posts! What is the series that you speak of? I'm always looking for new obsessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh! the hunger games by suzanne collins. its good! it flows good like the twilight series. just not as much lovey lovey. oh youll love it!

    ReplyDelete