September 30, 2009

bye bye belly fat

so Ive turned a lil crazy against my belly. I'm just super sick of it. Drew and I were talkin the other day about an older family pic of mine and he said my cheeks were filled out more then..which I didnt completely understand since I was atleast 25 lbs lighter. So the more I thought about it, the worse I felt about it. Now I highly doubt I can lose 25 lbs. but I'm tryin for somethin! I always thought I wouldnt so much care if I had a belly as long as I didnt have love handles.. well, I have both! haha.

so my approach to fixing the problem is actually working out! huge for me! To start, I weigh myself before anything on my trusty wii fit then start some zumba. I take a class on saturday but figured I should prolly hit it up during the week as well. I found some good ones on youtube and do that for about an hour.

after that I hit up my quality workout dvds. I'll do one or two of the '10 min abs' then I'll change gears and do 30 mins of pilates (id do more but thats all there is on the dvd)

then lastly, I do free step on the wii fit (under the aerobics portion) for 30 mins.

I will take breaks occasionally and maybe have a healthy snack. So working out like crazy, eating better, and a lot less of it... hopefully I'll see some results!

3 comments:

  1. Zumba rocks my socks off! I wish I could go more. I went at least 2 (if not 3 or 4) times a week during the summer, but I haven't been able to go since school started back! Bleh. School ruins my workout life! Needless to say, I am a Zumba-addict and I'm glad you like it too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE you!! hahaha. i freakin need to do that! im getting the marriage pooch bad!

    ReplyDelete