September 15, 2009

the New Tooth project

Well as i have been saying for awhile, I got a new tooth, in a non-oklahoma country white trash way. haha! thats how i feel when I talk about it. but yep, I had some work done on my problematic front tooth. I hadnt been to the dentist in almost 3 years and I've gone in over that in the last one and a half. I guess I had to catch up or something.

But anyway.. the process: the big thing (besides the horrible color) was I had excess gum tissue on my bad tooth. so they did some shock stuff on it to kill the tissue then cut it away. After that they filed down my tooth to this ugly little stub that I refused to look at but accidentally saw today. (Thats when I felt way white trash) After that they made me this temp tooth outta this plastic stuff I guess. Idk. Looked kinda legit. I had that for roughly 2 and a half weeks. But today I got to go in and get the real deal. And its porcelain baby! Haha. The shape isnt as perfect as I'd like it to be but you probably cant really tell

BEFORE: note the coloring/ gum line
AFTER: the finished product

quite the improvement wouldnt you say? they look more.. adult like I guess

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Seriously, you have an AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL smile Nikki! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete