August 13, 2009

Utah Highlights

here are some of my favorite parts of our current trip to utah! Above: we were able to go to the SLC temple for a live session. It was awesome to be able to go for the first time in awhile. We were also able to go to the Timpanogos Temple for our friends sealing. See below.

The man and lady of the weekend! Drews trainer Briant got married to this cutie, Camille on tuesday. The whole reason for the trip. congrats you guys

Drew's companion, Kyle, came to visit us. He brought his cruiser! So right when he walked in the door I told him he was gunna be giving me a ride on it later. It was soo much fun. I havent riden on one since summer '07. thanks Kyle!

while hanging out with another one of drews companions, we hit up Juice Press (only the best smoothie place ever) and Ernies Sports Deli for some rockin sandwiches.

We got to go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory (twice actually) for their AAMMMAAAZZZING carmel apples. The one I have here has carmel, chocolate, white chocolate, tiger butter, marshmellows, and rice krispys. its my favorite ever!

As you can see, we had a pretty good time. We stayed with drews high school friends, Alex and Karina in West Jordan. It was fun hangin out with them. We saw a couple more mission friends, even both mission presidents. i was able to see Jana. And Kyle from above took us out for breakfast to One Man Band. Anyone that goes to utah, I would recommend it. Cheaper breakfast but definately not lacking in quality. Oh, and drew actually admitted to liking utah. thats HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast!!! I wish we had still been in Utah so I could have seen you. It's been way too long!!! Since my wedding, so over two years! WOW

    ReplyDelete