August 03, 2009

Memory Lane

so after a weekend of thrift store shopping, I decided I would go through my closet and see if there was anything I could donate to D.I. Well I got a good sized box of clothes/shoes. Then I started organizing this cabinet deal I have in my closet that has school books, pictures from the years and just stuff. So I have tons and tons of pictures. Alot were junk ones of people I dont even remember from college years. But I did make a pile that I'll eventually make a post with. I just wanted to share a message from my dad on my 19th birthday card.

"We have lost count of the number of boys who have come in and out of your life... keep learning from them and you will someday find the keeper."

I just think its too funny. I did go through quite alot of boys that summer, but that was only the beginning.. hahaha. But you know, I did learn alot. And it was so many mostly because I bounced back very fast. Ha! But the important thing is I found my keeper, Drew.

Haha. Just a little random update from me. I'll post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment