August 06, 2009

Old photos

so like I said in my last post, I've been organizing things. During such I came across some older pictures. Mind you, they are only from the last couple years. All others are at my parents house. But here are a couple I found that I thought were kinda fun.After my family moved to Tennessee we would visit our old lives. this particular visit was right before my friend Cameron was to head off on his mission. So my mom, paige, and myself took him out to lunch. Here we are reenacting the airport scene from Saturdays Warriors.

this picture is of me and Kira. I dont really remember how old we are. But I'm pretty sure it was taken on the campus of Pitt-State in Kansas. We had a Bi-Stake youth conference there one year. Its actually a pretty classic photo. We both look pretty good, too.

Yes, that is one lovely oldsmobile I'm sitting on. One week senior year, my parents went out of town or something leaving me and paige home alone. No big. Except the week they decided to go, my car, Cavi, decided she was gunna freak out and start smoking! big problems! and for some reason both of my parents cars were gone too leaving us without transportation during the school semester. so we got in touch with our family mechanic and he gave us this beauty as a longer. Let me tell ya, we looked pretty rockin rollin up in the thing to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment