June 27, 2013

Little man is 2!

I figure I should probably finally post about Parkers birthday since it was 2 months ago! Mommy fail!

So the morning started with a quick run to walmart for balloons and party hats. Parker had been asking about them for his birthday so I couldnt let little man down. He was a little bit confused at first with the balloons in his bed (I threw them in after he woke up) but then he warmed up to them.
It took him a little bit but he figured out the party blower then he loved to do it!
Drew was off school for a few weeks during this time to study for boards so he got to play too.
I love this picture. he loves to watch himself in the mirrors.
The week before we went to the "new park", as Parker likes to call it, so we decided to go with Daddy so he could see how cool it is.
soo was not the plan to play at the splash pad part. P was checking it out and got shot with water in the chest so clearly it meant he was free to play

Later that day we just had the dental students out to the park for cupcakes.

I love my little stinker! I cant believe he's two already! that kid is a talking machine too! Its up to like 5-6 word sentences. not perfect grammar or anything, he still leaves our filler words here and there (ie is, did, in, come, with, etc-- Papa's red tractor garage. Parker play yellow monster truck.) but he sure remembers everything though and loves to tell me past events or highlights of the day. We love this boy sooo much. He always keeps us laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment