April 09, 2013

I'm strugglin'

So spring (wanna be summer) has finally hit Louisville. It's killing me. Yes I love the sunshine and warmer weather and pretty flowers that are slowly blooming. But this mess is bad on my health!! Holy smokes! It started with kind of a scratchy throat over the weekend. I figured it was just drainage and blew it off. Saturday we spent tons of time outside and I was sneezing like crazy. My eyes were watering. Horrible! Sunday these allergies tried to move into my sinuses. Blocked for the most part by sudafed. But now im hacking all the time with no stinking relief which is killing my throat and makes for not so soothing sleep. Also Sunday I had lovely woman problems hit too! Oh I forgot to mention I went to this intense yoga class Friday afternoon and woke up on Saturday dreading getting out of bed because my whole body hurt. I'm not joking, it hurt to even roll over. Most of those pains are about gone but I'm still suffering from made sacrum pain! No idea why. Well I have a guess...holding my almost 30 pound basically two yr old way too much. And trust me, it's not by choice. And then today I'm pretty sure an ear infection has hit me. Oh yeah, i got impetigo today too from having to blow mu nose so much.So lets recap real fast shall we.
-stuffy/runny nose
-sinus drainage causing all sorts of problems
-coughing like a crazy person from all this snot but getting no relief
-impetigo from blowing my nose all the time
-ear infection
-horrible sacrum pain
-female issues

Hello spring. Can't we just get over meeting like this? Did I mention flowers are just now blooming? Anyone want to adopt p midday to take him to the park, idk if I can handle this anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment