March 24, 2013

Spring break

This week was spring break for U of L. Because we're cool we went down to my parents for the week. The weather was less than spring break worthy. Drew likes to bring up that last spring break he was wearing shorts. Oh silly Kentucky. really makes me wish we would of followed the trend and gone to florida!

Anyway if you remember from last year, a week at my parents means some serious crafting. Last year was P's quiet book. This year I got a few other ideas from Pinterest.

We've been working with Parker on colors lately. He can say all the names and can point a few (mostly his favor-yellow, and close second- pink) Parker decorated the canister for the pipe cleaner color sorting.

 He's not really into the clothes pin sorting yet. He hasn't really gotten the hang of them but he likes to pretend the color circle is a steering wheel. P also likes to put it on the ground, stand on it and spin.

I thought these little square animals were kinda cute. Parker is starting to get into singing songs, or rather listening to songs, so I thought these could be fun for 'old macdonald' plus he just likes to point out animals and make their noises.

This pocket fishing came looked like a potential winner for sacrament meeting. He knew what to do from practicing with his fishing game puzzle.

I still have one more craft I want to put together for Parker that is a shape sorter. That's another thing we are working on.

But spring break was relaxing. Poor drew was sick most of the time. But relaxing for me cause P is obsessed with grandma and papa and only wanted them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment