March 13, 2013

Hard to start again

so its been....awhile since I last blogged. I'm just going to pick up where I left off from my phone picture. Valentines day. I decided I was going to make Drew a giant cookie for vday. I even told him that I didnt care if he wanted it or not because I wanted it! It didnt look amazing, but I think I did an okay job.


Parker wanted that cookie so bad all day. I told him it was daddys cookie so we had to wait for him to get home from school. When Drew walked through the door that evening, Parker looked at him then yelled "COOKIE!" and took off for the table.  We made the poor thing wait until after we had dinner. (below pic totally not staged either)

one morning Drew left me a helpful amount of toilet paper. I mean seriously, what can you even do with that?!

Parker decided that the cool place to play was in his tub, empty and fully clothed. He actually stayed in there for awhile

After our last trip to Ohio, my sister-in-law sent home a lego table and chairs for P. He loves it! He plays with it everyday! I just thought this face was too funny.

As you can imagine, this is not an unfamiliar scene of Drew studying. Sometimes Parker pretends he cares and will "study" with him.

I took my first full body picture by myself in oh, I dont know, maybe a year and a half. I just feel silly taking self shots now. This is kind of my "after" picture I guess. at this point I was down atleast 67 pounds. more on that later.

The sun actually decided to visit us here in Kentucky! So P and I took advantage of it and played at the park for a while. It was super exciting for P because it was his first time out since his sickness and being cooped up inside for almost 3 weeks!

It seriously took him 2 minutes after laying down on my bed to fall asleep after playing at the park.

It was so awesome outside that day that we went back to the park after daddy got home.

And even after we came in from the park, we played on the porch for awhile. It was like Parker was scared if he ever went in, hed never be able to go back outside again.


Then we came in and watched Tarzan and had popcorn.

eh, thats a good stopping place for now.

2 comments:

  1. 67 pounds? Wow wow wow! Good job! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kira, mind you I gained atleast 55 pounds with Parker! so baby weight plus 12 extra. it doesnt seem as impressive that way. buuut, I was kind of over weight for me right before I had Parker

    ReplyDelete