February 10, 2011

7 months & 3rd trimester

27 weeks + 4 days
So the 3rd trimester has begun. Still SOO weird for me since I still don't really feel pregnant. Yes, I can feel him move. Yes, I see my belly getting bigger. But don't really feel pregnant. Weird I know, trust me.

I'm starting to get a little anxious about the 'hospital event'. I try not to think about it. One concern is that I won't be able to handle the pain leading up to it. Just the other day I had some discomfort and thought to myself, 'I feel miserable' which wasn't true of course. I just haven't had any pain or anything big for the last 27 weeks so it definitely a different experience. I'm just nervous. I'm having a kid!

Ha, I went to motherhood earlier this week to finally get some preggo shirts and while trying them on I finally realized how HUGE my belly is now. I swear like the day before it hasnt anywhere close to that big. It came out of no where! So I was standing in the dressing room, just staring at my belly. SOO WEIRD! The worker probably thought I was crazy. (I was the only person in the store so we were chatting through all this) Meh, oh well. It's only larger from here right? Its still funny to hear Drew say randomly, 'you're really starting to look pregnant'... um...yep. haha

man I'm large. and hungry. That is one thing I've noticed lately, I sure can eat now! holy smokes! I never was a huge eater, like it wasnt uncommon for me to not finish a meal if we went out to eat. ha, we went to Outback last week I think, yeah, I put it away. I had tons of bread while waiting for the food. Than ate ALL of a outback burger and all the fries with a little bit more bread after that. I couldn't even believe it! you'd think I'd feel stuffed, yeah no. haha. It seems like nothing completely fills me anymore. I guess Parker really needs to put on some weight or something.





1 comment:

  1. you look so good girl!!! isnt is so scary?!?! i am starting to get so nervous for the delivery too!!! ahhh, im trying not to think about it!!

    ReplyDelete