August 27, 2010

Our future

could start next week! Drew has his first dental school interview a week from today (Sept 3rd) in Cleveland, Ohio at Case Western! I can't believe that we are finally at this stage in life. I swear it seemed like we would never reach it! And I kinda have a feeling this might be it. We're gunna end up in Ohio. Which wouldn't be horrible, my brother and his family would only be 2-3 hours away. So that could be super fun since we only see them once a year if that. We'll see.

I'm still a little sad I'll be spending my birthday alone... but maybe someone has some ideas or activities for that day or someone who would want to spend it with me...;) please please please.

I won't lie though, I'm totally one of those girls who feels entitled on my birthday. I've never worked on my birthday (and sure dont plan to start this year). To me, it's just a day to relax and get pampered! LOVE IT! I've already gotten two presents from my lovey. The 3rd book of the Hunger Games- Mockingjay. He also surprised me with a new laptop battery and charger. Might seem like a silly gift but my battery was short and it would only last like 3 minutes without being pulled in and my charger just died too. So I was excited to finally have both!

Welp, I'll keep you posted on school and life and all our what-nots.

1 comment:

  1. HEYYYYY!

    I'm so sorry I have been missing in action forever! I feel like we haven't talked in AGES! I really don't want you to leave to Ohio, but I know that it could be the best thing for you! We definitely need to play, and SOOOON! I might be at school on your birthday, but if not... we will DEFiNiTELY have to do something fun!

    Oh and I'm right there with you in the computer situation... my computer battery doesn't work AT ALL ... and the charger just died. haha. You've got yourself a good hubby for surprising you like that! :)

    Anyway, keep me updated on the dental school interviews.

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete