June 26, 2009

goin' on 30 years

Dave and Deb's 30th anniversary is comin up July 6th. Shai is putting together a scrapbook for 'em from our family trip this year and has some extra room. she's thinkin of doing kind of what we did for my wedding one. Your memories, well wishes, congratulations, love notes, etc..

If you guys would like to help, you henryetta ward family, I'm talkin to you, send 'em on over. you can do it on here, facebook, email me* or shai**. maybe have them done by Sunday? they dont have to be anything long.

*nikki.r.solomon@gmail.com
** shairasmussen@hotmail.com

but c'mon, arent they just presh?! oh man, i just love them!

2 comments:

  1. They are presh indeed. I miss them a lot! I'll see what I can do...I'll send it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the rents!
    [Congratulations on 30 years. I miss you guys being in Oklahoma and us going to the pool in the summer! Thanks for your example and for all the great memories. I hope you have an even better 30 years to come.
    Love
    Cassie (Sullivan) Harrison ;)

    ReplyDelete