June 02, 2009

And it begins.

Summers in arizona are anything but pleasant. triple digits everyday. lots of work. not so much time with the husband. I miss my utah summers. boating, pool parties, floatin the provo, motorcycle rides... let me just day dream a minute about that....
.....
.....
.....
.....

okay. sadly it wont happen again. but here's whats been going on. Drew started his summer job, door to door pest control. Ha! He only did it a week and made like 5 sales. pretty darn good I'd say. but it wasnt really working out for us. Sure there was a potiental of getting decent money, eventually. But I seriously never saw him until sunday. so he started looking for a new job. And sure enough, he got one. He's gunna work for a insurance company filling scripts. Its gunna be a nice hook up. Pretty good pay, 40 hrs a week, and medical and dental insurance! finally! im excited.

as for me, sears is still gay. im still there. arizona is in a crazy hiring freeze for everyone but drew solomon. oh, and massage is super slow because im at sears. but you gotta go where you'll for sure get money. what can ya do.

So all an all, I might actually do something this summer since we'll have money and ill actually be able to see drew. he talks of a trip, california, maybe a cruise? who knows. but i think we'll hit utah in august for his buddy's wedding. oh! and Deb is coming out next month. you just cant get enough of her. hahaha. i really do like her guys.

1 comment:

  1. I think Zach and I are counting our blessings that the Moxie thing didn't work out. It is def a gamble for sure and with Zach having a really stable job it just wasn't worth it. Glad Drew found something else...if you do a trip to CA count Zach and I in! We love CA!

    ReplyDelete