January 21, 2014

September Review

Picking up from the last post, we went down to my parents for Labor Day weekend (my birthday)
enjoying some french toast on homemade bread for dinner.
for my birthday we went down to Bowling Green to the corvette museum. We found a groupon for it. I dont know if it would have been worth it had we not had it. but boy were those cars pretty!
when we got back some friends at the complex were having a BBQ. I was sooo not in the mood but we went out for a little while
P seriously loves his baby swing. He will regularly say "so comfy like in my baby swing"
Poor little dude ended up in the ER again for breathing. Because he has Reactive Airways Disease the dr was worried with increased breathing and our at home nebulizer didnt help. it turns out he just had a fever and viral infection but we continued breathing treatments as preventative of getting his airways all worked up.
we bought some clothes from a friend and this awesome raincoat was in the mix. P thinks hes pretty cool when he wears it.
you cant see under the mask but he has his mouth WIDE open.
Drew took these cute little pictures. little man starting to feel better.
all he wanted to do was play in the car. how could I deny him when he'd been stuck inside sick for so long.
even though we have a huge sectional, he always has to be sitting on me or right next to me. I'd say he kind of likes me.
on a cooler night we met some friends at Memorial Park for dinner. P really liked the big tank and helicopter.
I didnt get any good pictures but we took parker bowling for the first time. He liked it for awhile then was too interested in the concert going on downstairs to want to play anymore.
we rode the train at the zoo for the first time. P wassnt sure at first but he really liked it.
We even fed the giraffes. It was hard to get a good pic holding P, the food, and the camera. best I got.
of course we had to play in the hippy van. its his favorite. He layed down in the back seat and was pretending to nap.
Mr Gorilla just sat there and looked at P for awhile.
arent they cute.
P got all dressed up for Pirates Day to get a free dozen from Krispy Kreme
After P said the sweetest nighttime prayer he asked us to take his picture.
whaaaat!! look what big news we found out! yes it was planned.
me and my best buddy
I walked by Parkers room and he was just laying on his floor reading books like this.
He rode this house a good 6 times at Meijer after a shopping trip. I didnt even care because he was soooo good while grocery shopping.
just a little morning swimming in the bath tub
just enjoying the swing at the YMCA
love this little chocolate face
yeah my son is a stud!
at Carson and Lydias 3rd birthday party Pirates and Princesses
P was so helpful even when he had a cold and wanted to vacuum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment