September 21, 2012

Season changes

So last week (I think) it had been getting a little bit colder here in Kentucky. Like colder than shorts and tank tops. So I decided I should probably get Parkers fall/winter wear out. We were pretty hooked up from my bro and SIL who had two boys older than Parker so we have plenty of hand me downs! Like seriously, tons of 18 month clothes and all for fall/winter! Parker was pretty excited about it. He found his hat + scarf that Paigey got him from Colombia last year. He just thought it was the funniest thing to play with.

He also really liked to lay on the "new clothes"

Haha he was funny with his mittens too

This hat actually fit him and his big head! 

Getting ready to go play outside. IT was chilly enough for a sweater.

I love FALL!! Can you believe tomorrow is the first official day of Autumn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I'm slightly jealous that you get seasons. Yes, I have beach and year-round highs and lows in the 70's-80's...but man. No sweaters.

    ReplyDelete