June 27, 2012

Yep, you guessed it...

Another post about my favorite little guy! He is still just as silly as ever.
Parker found a new reading spot.

Waiting on mommy for church. Rockin the faux-chucks.

Parker does NOT like the vacuum. This is where I found him after I was done.


HAHAH!!! So the other day during breakfast Parker spilled his milk on his tray. He thought it only made sense to drink if off the tray! After taking some pictures I cleaned it up. He wasnt too happy about that.

Oh did I forget to tell you guys Parker is addicted to pills. Well, pill bottles atleast. I dont know if its because he sees Drew take meds for his neck everyday or what. But one day he saw drews pill bottle out of reach and he just cried and cried for it. Ha! We gave him a different one that he seems happy with. Don't worry, its just anti-nausea medicine from my cholecystectomy.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH the vacuum and the milk one are my favorites! what a funny boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.... he is PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete