May 15, 2012

Parker's first birthday

P's party was a success! Thanks everyone for coming! It was a rockstar theme this year. Only suiting, right? The invites were concert ticket. We had party swag consisting of sweet neon wayfaring sunglasses, guitar shaped bubble necklaces and VIP passes. It was just a pretty low key party. Just had lunch and played. I went super easy with the food, everything was pre-packaged, just how I like it. I just over bought so if you want some, come on over! The cupcake toppers were guitar suckers. I wasnt sure about leaving them in the wrapper but I'm kind of glad we did because there were a lot left over. Wish I would taken more pictures though. Oh well. I sure do love my little rockstar!
the older kids and a blast in Parker's room- in his crib! they thought it was hilarious to jump on his bed.
sorry for the group picture, people got cut off :(

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! You did an awesome job! I think everything looks way cute

    ReplyDelete