March 25, 2012

Quiet book

so I've been thinking that I wanted to make a quiet book for parker. I've seen some really cute ones, even pinned some on pinterest. they looked easy enough. hahaha! boy was I naive! This all went down over spring break at my parents. so I drew out a plan, bought some felt and used this site for some inspiration. Imagine Our Life blog has some super super cute page ideas! This is my attempt at a few of them. oh, P.S. everything is hand stitched. seriously, what was I thinking!

CIRCUS TRAIN


ICE CREAM SHOP


MATCHING SOCKS


MR. MUSTACHE

thats all I could get done over the week. still have about....five more pages to do, bind them all and make a cover. My mom and sister, Paige joined this fun time and helped stitch too! thanks guys!

I can tell, you're all inspired to make one now too, huh?!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job!!! Love the mustache page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I can't believe you stiched everything by hand. Way to go! I can't wait to see the rest of the pages you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found your blog! Hope you guys are doing great! Your baby is sooo adorable. Also, I am quite impresses with the quiet book. Everytime I have a little one, I commit to make one. I have had 6 and have never followed through. We do still have Billy's that his mom made when he was little, which I think is pretty darn special. Now Parker has a pretty amazing keepsake!

    ReplyDelete