November 22, 2011

Black eyed P

so yesterday Parker got his first injury. ready for this.... he fell off our bed! You have no idea how horrible I feel! He usually takes a nap on our bed cause he likes me to lay down with him as he falls asleep. He took his nap like normal. I was in our bathroom and heard his stirring but thought hed be okay for a minute while I finished up, less than two seconds later...THUD! followed by crying of course. (washed my hands) then went to check on him and he was flat on his back, which didnt make sense to me how he could of fallen and landed that way because of how he was facing. So of course I picked him up and held him and he cried for a few minutes. Then he was great! I called my brother (ER doc) to see what signs I should watch for the something was wrong. He told me he should be okay but to watch for stuff out of the norm. Well as the night progressed, we figured out what part hit the ground first. He had a red spot on his forehead and around his left eye was starting to swell. He has a little bit of bruising but is completely okay. I'll post more pictures if it gets worse.

1 comment:

  1. Awww that's so sad. Kenzley fell off our couch right before we moved and I felt SO BAD! I'm totally there with you! It's the worse.

    ReplyDelete