September 14, 2010

Birthday overview

So about two weeks on Thursday the 2nd was my 23rd birthday. The week for me started off that Monday when I received a package from my family!

These are my goodies from that! My cookie jar lid, money, swedish fish, peanut butter m&ms, sandals and earrings from paige, heart shaped ice tray, egg slicer, colorful bag clips, gum... and i think thats it??

A day later I got a package from my brothers family. They sent a super sweet watch made of safety pins and a cool book to fill with family history as we prepare to start our own family.

Tuesday we went Oreganos with Drew's family.

On the morning of my birthday I took Drew to the airport for his dental school interview in Cleveland. Once I got back and started getting ready I found this little bugger on my bed!
I was nice to it, I drowned it. haha.

after dealing with that I treated myself to a pedicure and some shopping. I think I might have even cleaned the house. And just chilled out a little bit. Then my dear friends Kelly and Bobbie invited me out to dinner with them to Chili's.

Overall, it was an alright birthday, besides the fact that my husband wasnt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment