July 03, 2010

22 is how we do!

I'm a little behind. Drew took his test a week ago yesterday. and scores are in!! He rocked a 22! For those of you who dont really know and are wondering 22 out of what, its out of 30. BUT! before you think its not that good, he's in the 96 percentile which is AMAZING! We're so proud!

Heres a list of some things we've done so far to celebrate:
  • Dinner and pizzookie at Oreganos
  • Birthday dinner for friend at Red Robin
  • Lake trip!
  • Toy story 3
  • lots and lots of swimmming
  • Tosh.O
  • ... probably a lot more than i can remember

Upcoming celebrations:

  • Tennessee tomorrow!
  • fireworks
  • moving into our house
  • Clint comes home!
  • Thrice concert (and tons more in july)

Needless to say, we're pumped Summer is here finally for us! I'll post pictures once we get back from Tennessee!

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH
    I LOVE your new blog look!
    It's cute, happy and cheery!
    I'm sad you're gonna be on the other side of the country, but have so much fun!
    Travel safe and tell your mom 'happy birthday' from me! :)
    Can't wait to see you when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I don't know anyone who's scored a 22 (actually, even close to that). I'm assuming he'll have his pick, so congrats!

    ReplyDelete