November 30, 2009

just a little update

I'll just pin point some recent happenings in our lives.

+ Drew and I volunteered at the Arizona IronMan triathlon last week... drew did it for extra credit in a class and I just went along for fun.

+ We had 3 thanksgiving dinners. One with our neighbor the day before, one with drew's family the day of, and one with my cousins that evening. Loved it! I made my "famous" chocolate pie

+ I hurt my knee somehow. My doctor uncle thinks I might have torn my meniscus. I'm gunna have an MRI done on it probably the first of the year for insurance reasons.. but it actually hasnt been hurting too bad lately. hopefully itll heal and no MRI and no surgery.

+ Drew starts finals this week. The end of the semester is in sight!

+ We spent some time with our visiting out of state friends.

+I continue to be HORRIBLE! at taking pictures. But we should be taking family pictures soon for christmas cards

Um.. I dont know what else. Probably nothing. But we are super pumped for the semester to be done and head to Tennessee to see my family for christmas! Sooo excited. Just think... this time next year... Drew will be graduating from ASU and finding out where he got into Dental School. Oh how 2010 will bring some happy times!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Nikki! I hope your knee heals... Knee injuries are terrible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are sooo o . . . CUTE! Have fun in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete